Design news for people that like design news

| Suscríbete vía RSS

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Fredo's Fridays 24

| |




FEATURE

ABSOLUT
TOKYO

FF

"You Harajuku girls, damn you've got some wicked style." -Gwen Stefani
Exactly what I thought of when I saw this site- exploring the Tokyo fashion/art scene. Nice touch on the site's navigation. Easily accessible and intuitive.

LINK



ANIMATION


HALO PICTURES
ANIMATION AND DESIGN

FF

The Gorillaz are hot right now. Just thought I'd drop this URL from a studio responsible for an animated video from their last album.

LINK




VIRAL MARKETING


TRAILER CRASHERS
VIRAL BRILLIANCE

FF

When I started telling everyone Jeremy and I started acting on the side, nobody wanted to believe us so I have a link to the trailer we both ended up in. Take a look at this viral marketing brilliance and who knows, you too can be famous.

OUR LINK

THEIR LINK




READ


ADLAND
THE UNSPOKEN RULES OF GRAPHIC DESIGN

FF

So I found these again and decided to post them. I think almost anyone that finds this blog link will find one or two humorous.

LINK




TECHNOLOGY DESIGN


FUJITSU
BENDABLE PAPER

FF

Fujitsu announced their joint development of the world's first film substrate-based bendable color electronic paper with an image memory function.

LINK




MISC


COMPUTER COOLING
OIL

FF

So this guy decided his computer was running too hot so he decides to submerge it under vegetable oil to cool it down. Funny thing is, it actually works.

LINK

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Day!!! fredosfridays.blogspot.com is one of the best innovative websites of its kind. I enjoy reading it every day. All the best.