Design news for people that like design news

| Suscríbete vía RSS

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Fredo's Fridays 41

| |




FEATURE


THE SLEEPWALKER
CHRIS CUNNINGSCAM

FF

So when I first saw this I thought immediately, another Chris Cunningham project, but lo and behold, it's actually some Japanese film maker's work. Strong edits nonetheless.


LINK



VIDEO


ABSOLUT KANYE
TAKE THE PILLS

FF

As some of you may know, I don't own a television so I am not exposed to today's commercials, but I found this Kanye ad online with Absolut. The marketability of this guy intrigues me.

LINK






CUT CHEMIST
FIRST BIG BREAK

FF

So the first 360 degree video is released. Now only a matter of time before all the other imitators come out with one too.

Link





ANIMAL LOGIC
REEL

FF

Animal Logic releases their latest TVC Reel. It's off the meat rack!

LINK




OLYMPIC MONKEY
BBC

FF

Fun Monkey video I spotted on the BBC site for the Olympics. Has been produced by Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett, the guys behind the Gorillaz.

LINK






FLASH SITES



SCION UNITED
FLASH VIDEO

FF

I thought this was cool for like 10 seconds then realized you can't kill the video so it became really annoying. Interesting nonetheless.

LINK

0 comments: